PDA

View Full Version : 4th gen camaro ridetech coilovers owners please come in

rickscam28
12-08-2016, 01:45 PM
ive read that ridetech coilover system level 2 is designed to be run lowered,primarily but Im only going to run on the track lowered.(so 95% I’m riding stock height im also going to take it to the dragstrip,so is ridetech coilovers flexible enough for my driving.or should i get the strano umi coilovers(they use a custom afco shocks) or the big money kw?

Josh@Ridetech
12-13-2016, 11:03 AM
ive read that ridetech coilover system level 2 is designed to be run lowered,primarily but Im only going to run on the track lowered.(so 95% I’m riding stock height im also going to take it to the dragstrip,so is ridetech coilovers flexible enough for my driving.or should i get the strano umi coilovers(they use a custom afco shocks) or the big money kw?

A coilover (or any shock for that matter) is designed to be driven at mid-stroke. Our kit is designed to lower the car 2" and the shocks are at mid-stroke, at that point. All coilovers have up and down adjustment, but you don't want to drive it with the shocks too low or too high, the ride quality and handling will be hindered. With a coilover, you have one height that's going to work the best.