PDA

View Full Version : Building a torque arm set up for 72 nova

slow93z
11-17-2016, 07:09 AM
Just wondering if anyone has built their own torque arm set up for their car. Trying to decide if I should take my time building one or fork out the cash and buy one. Thanks guys. Any help appreciated

BMR Sales
11-17-2016, 10:07 AM
What is your Talent set?

If I make you one, you can have it in a couple of weeks

TC

slow93z
11-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Talent set? What price does your kit run?

Build-It-Break-It
11-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Trying to decide if I should take my time building one or fork out the cash and buy one. Thanks guys. Any help appreciated

Fork over the cash to speedtech performance. They have the best price for the torque arm set up,excellent quality and easy to install. If your going to build one in assuming you can weld so the kit they sell well be a no brainer.

The speedtech complete kit with shocks is less then $2700 shipped and I think that's with the upgraded Ride tech single adjustable shocks.

Plus vendors are running black Friday sales like MCB.

84TXGN
11-17-2016, 05:56 PM
What is your Talent set?

If I make you one, you can have it in a couple of weeks

TC

Can you build one for a G-body? I've seen several vendors mention the possibility but no one has come through yet.

And to answer the OP, I'd buy one if its an option. I'm looking at building one myself if I have to, but I'd rather let a professional do the geometry calculations.

BMR Sales
11-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Can you build one for a G-body? I've seen several vendors mention the possibility but no one has come through yet.

And to answer the OP, I'd buy one if its an option. I'm looking at building one myself if I have to, but I'd rather let a professional do the geometry calculations.

Not for a G-Body - yet? We are toying with a lot of ideas here @ BMR

BMR Sales
11-18-2016, 08:22 AM
Talent set? What price does your kit run?

With Coilovers, it's about $3,000

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=1153&superpro=0

killer69
11-29-2016, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=Build-It-Break-It;1210335]Fork over the cash to speedtech performance. They have the best price for the torque arm set up,excellent quality and easy to install. If your going to build one in assuming you can weld so the kit they sell well be a no brainer.

The speedtech complete kit with shocks is less then $2700 shipped and I think that's with the upgraded Ride tech single adjustable shocks.

thanks for the reply.

oh BTW we now have the adjustable rear sway bar option available for the first gen and Nova. really good additional tuning option if you get to the point where you need it. the Torque arm for a street car really does not need the Sway bar but onc you get into Auto X or Road Corse stuff it helps a lot.

Build-It-Break-It
11-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Hey Blake do you have pricing on it or pics of it installed in Jay's camaro?