PDA

View Full Version : Speedtech is expanding again! We need quality Welders and Rod Shop Technicians!

Ben@SpeedTech
01-06-2016, 01:10 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2016/01/0120Now20Hiring_zpsdzjie19e-1.jpg

Can you lay down a beautiful and strong weld and enjoy working in a fun and fast paced production environment? Or can you build awesome Pro Touring cars from the ground up? Can you do show quality body and paint work? Do you absolutely love cars and the Pro Touring movement? Then we've got a position for you!

We are currently hiring experienced welders to help in our manufacturing department, welding cool stuff from control arms to complete chassis systems. We both MIG and TIG weld our products, and beauty is as important as strength and quality.

Our Speedtech Rod Shop is overbooked and we need to higher another experienced technician to help keep up with our schedule. We're looking for the type of builder that can do most all of the work on restorations, resto-mods, and full Pro Touring race cars. We need someone who is familiar with the care of $100,000+ vehicles, has a positive attitude, and has a great attention to detail.

We're also in the market for another body and paint expert, someone who can handle sheet metal replacement, custom and repair body work, and someone who can lay down show quality paint.

If you're bored of your current job, are sick of the cold weather, want to locate to beautiful south western St. George, Utah and be only 1.5 hour drive from car events in Las Vegas and a few hours from SoCal, love cars and the Pro Touring industry, and any of the above descriptions fit you, send your resume now to [email protected], and give Blake a call at 435-628-4300!

Mark Antrim
01-12-2016, 12:02 PM
So tempting for all the above reasons.

Ben@SpeedTech
01-12-2016, 01:27 PM
And you haven't sent in a resume yet because... ? ;)

Mark Antrim
01-14-2016, 10:31 AM
Ben, just finished my 3g mig certification and want to finish my tig certification while my wife still is working at the school(hard to pass up that discount).

ErikLS2
01-14-2016, 12:01 PM
I can't come to you, would you consider moving to Phoenix? Could have as many as 3 top caliber guys for you. :)

Ben@SpeedTech
01-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Sounds like a plan Mark. Give us a yell when you're ready and we'll see where we're at then.

Sounds like a great plan Erik. as long as you fund the move for all of us already here. ;) lol! BTW you're not that far away, if you're ever up this way stop by and take a tour of the facility!