PDA

View Full Version : Why come out to a USCA Event? Watch This

Trackside-Brandy
06-19-2014, 10:50 AM
If you have ever been to a USCA Event then you already know what I am talking about here. If you have never attended an event before, then I really want to encourage you to watch the videos below. Whether you're a driver, staff, a volunteer or a spectator; the appreciation and understanding of these events is better had through your own eyes. I understand that many can't afford this series and for some, the locations are not close. I'm asking you to take a look at these videos though and ask yourselves, is it worth attending; if not as a driver, then at least as a volunteer or a spectator. The joining of family and friends for a weekend of racing doesn't just start and stop with who won. From the bond between these racers and their families as they prep for each event, help each other out, drive with each other on the road rally only to meet back once again to hang out in the evening with the bbq out and stories to share, in my opinion, I think it is worth it. I'll leave that up to you to decided.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ussU2kFtltg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6dS7frk-J4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For more on the USCA event series visit: http://ultimatestreetcarassociation.com/events/
#becausestreetcar #driveusca #protouring

alcino
06-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Those were great and I'm impressed with the turnaround time. Bravo Video editors!

79-TA
06-19-2014, 06:20 PM
Those were great and I'm impressed with the turnaround time. Bravo Video editors!

What Al said!

Wes, back off on the rear brake bias!