PDA

View Full Version : No Limit - East Hiring

RobNoLimit
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
When we complete the move to Dandridge Tn. in June, we will be hiring for a few positions.
1. Sales position/Shipping. Phone sales and customer service. This position will also include some packing and shipping, and general office work. Suspension and chassis knowledge is a plus. Need good computer skills.
2. Fabricator, chassis and suspension fab and installation. TIG, MIG, good fab skills, chassis and suspension design and fab knowledge required. Machine skills a plus. Must work clean.
3. Shop helper, clean up. Sweeping, washing cars, metal prep, packaging, general help and clean up. - BBQ skills help.

Work schedule will be 7:30 to 5:00 mon - thurs. 8;00 to 12:00 FRI. Some weekends for shows as needed.
Competitive pay, pd vacation and sick days. Great work crew to be a part of. Job positions to be open in late June, early July. Please send resumes to [email protected]

Rod
04-22-2014, 11:44 AM
I have nunchakus skills, bow staff skills...

silvermonte
04-24-2014, 02:27 PM
I have nunchakus skills, bow staff skills...

Ohh I got a good laugh out of this. Its a shame I dont live close, I would try and get a part time job there washing cars.

chafin
05-30-2014, 06:26 PM
Rob I'm currently looking and would like to talk more with you if that's possible.

Rod
11-19-2014, 08:54 AM
When we complete the move to Dandridge Tn. in June, we will be hiring for a few positions.
1. Sales position/Shipping. Phone sales and customer service. This position will also include some packing and shipping, and general office work. Suspension and chassis knowledge is a plus. Need good computer skills.
2. Fabricator, chassis and suspension fab and installation. TIG, MIG, good fab skills, chassis and suspension design and fab knowledge required. Machine skills a plus. Must work clean.
3. Shop helper, clean up. Sweeping, washing cars, metal prep, packaging, general help and clean up. - BBQ skills help.

Work schedule will be 7:30 to 5:00 mon - thurs. 8;00 to 12:00 FRI. Some weekends for shows as needed.
Competitive pay, pd vacation and sick days. Great work crew to be a part of. Job positions to be open in late June, early July. Please send resumes to [email protected]

still looking?