PDA

View Full Version : 71 nova Suspension help

celsojr
12-23-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm just getting started with my project. This is my first project ever. I'm looking for a suspension kit that's reasonably priced and of good quality. I plan on converting to all disc brakes. I have built a 454BB that I plan on using. My budget is about $2000-$3500. But if a kit comes with a disk brakes kit also I can go up $4500-$5000. Any ideas or info will be appreciated guys. I'm sure this topic has been discussed and this forum, I plan to do research and see ideas that have been previously posted. If you need any more information to steer me in the right direction, just let me know. I've been looking At CPP's Stage IV kit and at Detroit Big Block Level 3 kit. Any thoughts on these?

Ben@SpeedTech
12-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Hey Celsojr-

Welcome to the forum! It's late and I need to head to bed but I can add more after Christmas if need be.

A couple questions, are you wanting just front, or front and rear suspension? What's your end goal for the car? Track time or just cruising?

To get started click here (http://www.speedtechperformance.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=results/category_id=15/mode=cat/cat15.htm) to learn more about our products for Novas. Everything we manufacture is made here in the USA. Our customer service is top rated, and we're all regular old car guys just like you, so we know the value of a decent product at a great price. Nothing we sell takes 40 hours and requires an engineering degree to install, we like to keep things simple and easy for our customers. Our reputation for great products precedes us, those that have bought from us love what our parts do to their cars.

We're closed this week for the holidays, but give us a call on Monday next week and ask for tech to answer any questions you may have about our products or even Nova suspension in general.

Happy Holidays!