PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Fall Nationals

RobNoLimit
11-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Don't put the cars away yet, there's still one more. This weekends Del Mar Fall Nationals should be a great ending to the year. Many of the mid west and east coast's fastest and most beautifull cars and trucks are still out on the west coast, and will be in Del Mar this weekend. I know of a few new builds that will be showin off, and some old favorites too. Don't miss the last show of the season, head down to the beach and have some fun.

Rod
11-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm in

soloracerSD
11-20-2013, 10:22 AM
The San Diego PT guys are looking forward to it..Wishing we could get Mark G out there with his beautiful and fast Chevelle. Glamis has him..:)

mpozzi
11-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Just got on Accuweather.com and dress for light rain (at times) and temps in the high-60's. such a change from Scottsdale and good luck to everyone ...

Mary Pozzi

ADiCarlo
11-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Is there a PT meet up? I'm in Los Angeles and have been contemplating going.

My car is still in pieces so i'd be taking the daily - need some inspiration! lol

soloracerSD
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
It's always a Pro-Touring meet up at Good Guys events.Thats a given...The possible Rain and Autocross at the same time is the question..Walls tend to be a little close at this event. and damp to wet asphalt..Hmmm.It's been raining off and on today..At the moment it isn't "Thursday"evening

Update possible rain today Friday no rain Saturday,Sunday