PDA

View Full Version : Great transaction with 69bluecoupe

Bad Bowtie
10-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Just a quick note on my transaction with member 69bluecoupe. I was the purchaser of a SBC March Performance Style Track kit he had advertised in the classified. Once we agreed on the shipping cost I sent him payment and he said he would get the kit out the next day. Around 1:00pm the next day I received a text with a copy of the tracking number receipt. Fast forward a couple days and the package arrives, open it up to find that every pulley, bracket and anything with a shine had scratches and gouges. How disappointing. I called him up and tell him his description of the parts are WAAAYYY OFF and he tells me that they were perfect when he dropped them off at UPS. He tells me that he had UPS do the packaging as to not have any issues with insurance. Great decision on his part because indeed we were going to have to file an insurance claim. At this point he says don't worry about the claim he would take care of it all with UPS. 7-8 days later got a refund and I ended up working a deal on a different March kit that he had for sale also.

Just nice to know we still have members that are "Good Apples" compared to a few "Bad Apples" we've been experiencing recently.

Thanks again 69bluecoupe and hope to do more deals with you soon.

BB

69bluecoupe
10-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks,jack. i look at it like this,KARMA:machine::machine:,besides that we all share the same goal and that's to build bad ass muscle cars and we here to help one another not rip each other off.if it cost u some money to do the right thing so be it your integrity should be worth more then money.anyway for the bad apples ,we need to start a tread titled "was it really worth it"that's funny:smoke: