PDA

View Full Version : Newb. I actually registered for show and shine, anyways parking, tickets etc.

cactuss4
08-21-2013, 09:40 PM
But had some questions. I don't think I'll make it Saturday due to Football Jamboree. But wanted to go Sunday. Now the show and shine, park and shine, show and park, park and tell, or whatever :), if I have a spot can I drive in when I get there and drive out when I want to leave, or does my car kind of get locked in and I'm in until the show is over? Watched some video's promo and past, and wondered if there is a nice drive in, get gawked at and then you park or..

Can someone of the seasons goodguys folks help a newb? Yes I got my membership as well

Thanks
Tory
OOPS didn't put location, figured I was in the goodguys forum so would be good, but kind of silly not to state where I'm registered. So GG Pleasanton.

Rod
08-21-2013, 10:57 PM
just drive in the workers will direct you to the drive in gates, you can come and go as you please, they just stamp your hand for entry, Sunday shuts down early, so get there bright and early, just enjoy it all, its good stuff every where, lock up your car and walk around!! theres lots to see

cactuss4
08-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks Rod!!

Tory