PDA

View Full Version : Tent camping at Scottsdale?

Craig510
08-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey everyone,

I will be driving my Falcon out to the AutoX finals to try for a shot at one of the 4 open spots...would rather not sleep in my car.

I am on a limited budget and looking to camp. Are there any RV'ers out there that would let me squat on their site? I will be getting there Thursday afternoon / evening and heading home Sunday. More than willing to help pay for the site.

Thanks,

Craig Johnson

RobNoLimit
08-16-2013, 09:10 PM
I'll tell you what Craig. - OK, first off, I love the Falcon. Back to it. Tina and I always have an RV spot in Scottsdale. You are welcome to 'squat' in the shade of the trailer, but, you must be willing to tend the grill, supply ice for the beer, pace out the corn hole boards, and generally hang out with a smile.

Rod
08-16-2013, 09:53 PM
I'll tell you what Craig. - OK, first off, I love the Falcon. Back to it. Tina and I always have an RV spot in Scottsdale. You are welcome to 'squat' in the shade of the trailer, but, you must be willing to tend the grill, supply ice for the beer, pace out the corn hole boards, and generally hang out with a smile.

Slave driver! he drives a hard bargain, but it has always worked for me

Rod
08-16-2013, 09:54 PM
I now Dan Weishaar camped there at the earlier Scottsdale event, maybe he can give squatters advice

Craig510
08-17-2013, 08:29 AM

Thanks Rob. I think I can handle the terms. I'll talk to you at the November Pleasanton show and we can work the details.