PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Shootout Call-Out !!!!!

RobNoLimit
07-09-2013, 09:29 AM
All right boys and girls, get out your big boy pants, it's on again. The GoodGuys sponsor Shootout is this weekend in Columbus at the PPG Nationals. The HellBoy is ripped and ready to go and we'vehad a good showing so far. Were 2-1 against Kyle Tucker, 1-1 against Burman/Liesinger, we even beat Brian Hobaugh in the spring. So I'm callin out the fast guys. Who's running in the Shootout, and for what sponsor. Bret Voelkel say's he's going to win it, he'll have to run faster than me to do it. The Summers and sons will be back, the truck is now black, 'number 9', can they do it again?

Let's hear it, who's your favorite?

Sales-TCI-Eng
07-09-2013, 01:24 PM
We won't be in the sponsor class but I know a tall messican that will be driving this Nova.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2013/07/imagejpeg_0_zps8f7440ef-1.jpg (http://s981.photobucket.com/user/TotalCostInvolved/media/Customer%20Novas/imagejpeg_0_zps8f7440ef.jpg.html)

-J

RobNoLimit
07-09-2013, 03:39 PM
HAHAHA, you can't say that, you'll be dropped like Paula Dean! Besides, shouldn't he be in am Impalla?

bret
07-09-2013, 05:15 PM
There's some fairly fast guys who have not yet qualified for Scottsdale...Kyle Tucker...Brian Finch...Ryan Matthews...and me.
Small track...not many runs...recent history...yeah, I'm looking forward to it. If I can't win, I'll make it worth the winners while :)
And Rob...don't forget who yer daddy is!

ohsolow
07-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Drunk hippie talking smack! I can't have a dog in that big fight so that will be a fun one to watch from the sidelines but it will be fun to see how the sponsor thing shakes out. Be careful what you say here some of those big shooters don't have much of a since of humor!

Sales-TCI-Eng
07-10-2013, 07:32 AM
HAHAHA, you can't say that, you'll be dropped like Paula Dean! Besides, shouldn't he be in am Impalla?

100 spokes & switches(weight transfer holmes)

-J

GrabberGT
07-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Subscribed... This will be fun.

RobNoLimit
07-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Now Trentle, while I may enjoy a Colorado Coolaid, or two, I'm not the kind to be sipping something from a mason jar, that was brewed in an old outhouse. And, really, 'hippy' ?? You were much closer to Woodstock than I was. Just to show you it's all in fun, I worked up a little lyric for ya.
-set this to a little gangsta-grass-

I'm drunk again, (hic) excuse the hiccup,
The redneck originator Rollin in my pickup.
Truck dropped low wit the Ride tech shocks,
You can bet yo ass that it ain't too stock.
Here comes Finch and Tucker and some un-named rookies,
All in check doin' the Redneck boogie.